Become A Member
- ACCC membership efforts have been recognized by members of the insurance industry, employer community, ACA, AABT, ABQAURP and NAHQ.
- ACCC is the only national organization representing the individual chiropractic provider of QA/UR activities.
- The certification program and successful completion of the ABCC board exams awards the ABCC’s Diplomate status to ACCC members who meet the requisite professional standards.
- ACCC is able to input in the development of QA/UR policies within the insurance industry, professional associations and enforcement agencies nationally.
- ACCC is able to promulgate College policy at local and state levels.
- Many of our members hold positions in the ACA, state associations, examining boards, college faculties and insurance entities.
Access to Information
- Separate mailings of valuable, timely reference materials.
- Specific journals issue(s) that pertain to QA/UR issues.
- Access to our website which will provide a forum where you can e-mail ACCC colleagues nationwide, have your questions discussed and answered (free of charge), exchange news, views and information, and browse through ACCC policies and updates.
- Discounts on ACCC sponsored educational conferences
- Continuing education credits for designated annual conferences
- Exposure to current trends and evidence for chiropractic practice
Commitment to excellence
- Membership in the only national organization supporting the individual chiropractic provider of utilization review/management and quality assurance activities
- Directory listing on the ACCC website
- Networking with others involved in consultant activities